Carlos, who is working for Japanese company during the week and has lots of chances to eat outside with his clients, has his long restaurants list.
Today’s are Carlos’ favorites !
Name : 武蔵 Musashi Shinbashi Karasumori
Category : Robata Yaki/Izakaya
– Enjoy traditional Japanese Robata-yaki BBQ at very competitive prices @290 yen
– Only 3 mins on foot from JR/Tokyo Metro Shinbashi Station
ちゃんこ 巴潟 Chanko Tomoegata
– Chanko (Sumo Wrestlers’ Favorite Hot Pot)
– Experiment what Sumo Wrestlers enjoy at Tomoegata run by retired Sumo wrestler
– Located near by National Stadium or 3 mins on foot from JR Ryogoku Station
柳橋 大黒屋 Yanagibashi Daikokuya
– Enjoy Tenpura cooked just in front of you in a very authentic mood
– Daikokuya is located near by JR Asakusabashi Station. Reservation recommended.
ビーフ亭 中目黒 Beef-Tei Nakameguro
– Steak & Wine or Korean BBQ
– Wagyu or famous Japanese beef fostered with beer and massage is available here at only 1,980 yen per 100g
– You can chose Steak & Wine on 2nd floor or Korean BBQ on Ground floor run by a father and his 3 boys
– 2 mins on foot from Tokyo Metro Nakameguro Station
水炊き 清水 Mizutaki Shimizu
– Chicken Sashimi & Hot Pot
– Hidden nice restaurant along with Meguro River, famous for Cherry Blossom, 5 mins on foot from Tokyo Metro Nakameguro Station
– Shimizu’s chicken is so fresh, healthy and tasty to the extent you can enjoy Sashimi Chicken!
– Reservation recommended to get the seats facing to Meguro River covered by many cherry blossom trees