I’m often said that it is very hard to find the place we can use Wifi for free of charge in Tokyo. I totally understand how frustrated at not having an internet access when traveling overseas countries.
Here is a list to introduce some of the places you can use Wifi for free, I hope it could help you.
* TGCT Office Always welcome!! Please ask our staff for Pass Word.
* Hibiya Green Salon A cafe in Hibiya Park. Coffee 300 yen ~, Curry Rice, Udon etc…
* Chiyoda Ward library A public library, anyone can use. 9 and 10th floor of Chiyoda Ward office.
* Wired Cafe A chain cafe, they have more than 15 cafes and restaurants in Tokyo.
* Seattle’s Best Coffee A chain coffee shop. They have a shop in Shinjuku and Ikebukuro.
For more information, you can check with this website.
… By the way, are you afraid to sit on our chair while using your computer for long time ?!🙂